• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

had a good time at the agility (videos)

debjen

seminar today..Got some good work in with Robbie and learned a few things..

#1..I'm using his name waaayyyy to much..tho thinking back on it because he has a tendency to run off I've tried to stop that by calling him to get his attention before he runs off...he is running off much less so I need to stop that...

#2...While my front crosses and rear crosses start out pretty good my follow through is bad..so I need to finish the moves too..

#3..We have good lateral movement and distance..Barb Davis like my little guy over all..*G**G*..

A couple of videos from today..I'm the big lump..and the little guy not always doing what I ask is Robbie..LOL..

Robbie being Robbie..I think Barb called it a little Spanielitis..LOL

This is the last run we had that day..I was trying something we had learned on the teeter for teaching small dogs the teeter..and I didn't quite do it but then didn't set us up well for the weaves..

Back