• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

one more agility video

debjen

We were working on getting him to follow my front cross in the first part..

by the way that is not him barking

That looks really fun! I am so lazy with agility; I just do bits and pieces and should really work like this in a more focused way wth Jaspar. It's great having videos of your own dog doing a course, though, isn't it!

Be careful what you wish for Karlin... From next Thursday practise sessions 8.30 - 9.30 :)

Riley is wonderful....go go go :) Lovely to watch you both working together.

:D That looks like such fun. We do some little puppy agilities at school & I am thinking once Beau goes through his obedience I might get him into agility.

We have a lot of fun doing agility..Robbie loves it more than my lab did (and is already better than my lab in many respects)..it is very interesting to watch and listen to myself and noticing the things I should do differently

You are so good

Hi
I loved to see your video. It looked very good. I hope you will send some more.

My dog Freja and I was competing yesterday, but we were disqualified. She is to fast for me. But we had a good day.

Robbie is too fast for me too but luckily he works very good at a distance so we are working on increasing that so that I don't have to run so much *G*

Back