PDA

View Full Version : Grooming

coconut
21st May 2007, 12:35 PM
Freddie is getting groomed for the first time tomorrow!! :)

sallymum
21st May 2007, 01:33 PM
where r u getting him done

coconut
21st May 2007, 02:59 PM
I am getting him done in mountmellick!

sallymum
21st May 2007, 03:48 PM
Let me know what he is like when he comes back. I have heard a few different things good and bad. Also when i asked her questions that Tara told me to ask i didnt feel comfortable with her answers. Saying that i have heard good as well. Good luck

Lani
21st May 2007, 03:49 PM
Freddie, you are a big boy now!! :rah:

Lucky got his first grooming over the weekend. Boy, am I a big fan of the "sanitary clip" :)

Please post pics :D

coconut
21st May 2007, 04:20 PM
yeah will let u know how it goes!! is there anything i need to ask her in relation to freddies grooming??? Cannot wait to see what the difference will be!

Lani
21st May 2007, 04:32 PM
Is Freddie just 6 months? Has much of his coat grown in yet?

There are certainly people with much more experience grooming Cavaliers than me so I'll let them chime in and provide you a list of what to ask for. I'd say though that if there are any areas you absolutely do NOT want trimmed (length off the ears, slippers, feathering, etc.) then mention that specifically and don't take it for granted that the groomer knows that.

sallymum
21st May 2007, 04:36 PM
Is Freddie just 6 months? Has much of his coat grown in yet?

There are certainly people with much more experience grooming Cavaliers than me so I'll let them chime in and provide you a list of what to ask for. I'd say though that if there are any areas you absolutely do NOT want trimmed (length off the ears, slippers, feathering, etc.) then mention that specifically and don't take it for granted that the groomer knows that.

That the thing she should know.

Jen
21st May 2007, 06:31 PM
Freddie, you are a big boy now!! :rah:

Lucky got his first grooming over the weekend. Boy, am I a big fan of the "sanitary clip" :)

Please post pics :D

Lani,
Can you post a pic of this? Thanks!

sallymum
25th May 2007, 01:38 PM
Well how did it go. Any pics.

coconut
25th May 2007, 02:38 PM
He got on fine, he was not mad hairy or anything, just wanted him to be cleaned up!! He smelt fab and cleaned up well!

sallymum
25th May 2007, 02:49 PM
Can u pm me her details and prices if u dont want to put it up on board. Thanks