• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Ormskirk,UK

shippers

Sally017.jpg

Hi we have had Sally now 3 weeks and she's 3 and a half months old. She's adorable and we love her to bits! She loves going for walks and playing with her toys. She's always up to mischief but she makes us smile. She also loves lots of cuddles and kisses and overall is an excellent pet.
Just wanted to say hi to everyone

Hello and a warm Welcome from me in the Midlands!!

Sally looks a lovely girl, you will enjoy your time on here, feel free to ask anything you need to know there is always some-one on hand to help you out!!

Good morning and greetings from Bonnie Scotland :D Sally is gorgeous :luv:
Great photo :snap:

Greetings!!

Hello and Welcome!! She's lovely, looking forward to hearing more about your furbaby and more photos...

Thanks for being so welcoming. I'm looking forward to getting lots of advice from you all and giving advice if I possibly can. Will try to get more photos.

Back