PDA

View Full Version : Urgent, need dog tag...

*Pauline*
22nd May 2007, 01:32 PM
Jenny couldn't find Dylan's harness with his tags when I went to pick him up so I need one quick before I get told off at puppy class on Sunday! I don't drive so need one online quick.

Any suggestions?

Thank you xx

Karlin
22nd May 2007, 02:04 PM
I got these and they were very fast:

http://www.identitag.co.uk/pet_tags/index.htm

mishmosh
22nd May 2007, 04:11 PM
Am I right in saying that the £4.95 includes postage? I need to get my dog another tag. I don't think the I got locally is really brass and the lettering is wearing off after 6 months!

Karlin
22nd May 2007, 05:20 PM
Yes that includes P&P

Lani
22nd May 2007, 05:27 PM
Those are really nice & I like that you can print your microchip info on one side and your own contact info on the other. Plus, the black lettering is great so it is actually legible!!

I haven't been looking that hard, but I've never seen tags here that could be printed on both sides.

Lucky might need a new tag for his birthday next month. ;)

*Pauline*
22nd May 2007, 08:58 PM
I went straight ahead before I got any replies and ordered one. Turned out to be the same company as you mentioned Karlin. Thank you :D

Ste
22nd May 2007, 10:15 PM
You won't regret it, Identitags are fab and very long lasting. Some of mine mine are over 3 years old and as good as new :D

*Pauline*
22nd May 2007, 10:28 PM
I ordered the chrome one as it will match the metal on his harness and his microchip tag. I'm hoping the chrome won't flake off. I've had one do that. Anyone tried the chrome?

*Pauline*
26th May 2007, 12:42 AM
I got my tag 2 days after I ordered. I got the medium though and it's very big, it'll do for now but I've since ordered the small and am waiting. Good quality, would recommend.

pippa
24th March 2008, 03:19 PM
What shape did you order that was too big? I'm wondering which size to get.