• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

sry I've not been on

Kingofthehouse86

Sorry guys I've not been around lately. I've been very busy at work, plus I been a little pre-occupied at home. My lil leopard gecko hasen't been herself. Been very stressed, and stress can make them sick...So I've been nursing her back to health. And now she's doing much better, so I'll be on now more

Glad she is doing better. What's her name and how do you tell it's a female? By the coloring? We have missed you and are glad you're back.

Glad to hear she is better.

I met someone yesterday who had a 3 foot Iguana!! She'll grow to 6 foot and was a rescue ... the woman literally found her outside her door ...

Your little gecko is lucky to have you & we're happy to have you back! :dogwlk:

Well her name is Daisy, and I know she's a girl well cuz my breeder told me when I bought her...lol And I'm glad to be back!!!

Back