23rd May 2007, 04:38 PM
I need to do a board software update at some point soon -- there was a new issue of the software recently to fix some glitches and resolve a security vulnerability. It shouldn't take long but will probably mean the board will be down for a brief period. This is just a heads up so no one panics. :lol: I am just trying to verify that our profiles will work with the new version. If not I will just put in the security patch and wait for the profile s/w to be updated as well.