PDA

View Full Version : Not Chester's Best Friend...

Kelly
24th May 2007, 10:32 AM
Something tells me I won't be Chester's favorite person for a little while. Just dropped him off at the Vets to be neutered, milk teeth removed, microchipped & anal sacs emptied.

Think I am going to have to do a lot of crawling over the next couple of days to win him back round!

Any tips on what I can do to make the next couple of days more comfortable for him?

Charleen
24th May 2007, 11:58 AM
You will be surprised on what a quick recovery he will have and he won't hold it against you that he had his little surgery. Just stay home and give him lots of love. :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

Caraline
24th May 2007, 12:09 PM
Awww, poor little man, he's being attacked from all angles isn't he. I bet he won't blame you for any of it, and he'll be back in full swing before you know it. :flwr:

Kelly
24th May 2007, 01:22 PM
Just heard from the Vets and all went well & he is having a little sleep.

She has put him on antibiotics for a couple of days because his milk teeth were very embedded and he bled a little. Poor little thing.

She said he got a little anxious but that's to be expected with what he's had done.

Can pick him up after 3pm, I can't wait.

*Pauline*
24th May 2007, 01:29 PM
Poor little fella. Ask for pain killers, you'd be surprised some vets don't give them. :hug:

Caraline
24th May 2007, 01:31 PM
I'm glad to hear it all went well. Dittoing on Pauline's suggestion about pain killers. They can make the difference between a comfortable night or not.

Cleo's Person
24th May 2007, 01:42 PM
Kelly, I'm delighted to hear things went well. I echo what everybody else said about the pain killers.

Barbara Nixon
24th May 2007, 05:14 PM
Have had dogs have lots of teeth out, be given soft dinner and turn round to snatch hard biscuit from someone else. Dogs are tougher than us humans.