• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Not Chester's Best Friend...

Kelly

Something tells me I won't be Chester's favorite person for a little while. Just dropped him off at the Vets to be neutered, milk teeth removed, microchipped & anal sacs emptied.

Think I am going to have to do a lot of crawling over the next couple of days to win him back round!

Any tips on what I can do to make the next couple of days more comfortable for him?

You will be surprised on what a quick recovery he will have and he won't hold it against you that he had his little surgery. Just stay home and give him lots of love. :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

Awww, poor little man, he's being attacked from all angles isn't he. I bet he won't blame you for any of it, and he'll be back in full swing before you know it. :flwr:

Just heard from the Vets and all went well & he is having a little sleep.

She has put him on antibiotics for a couple of days because his milk teeth were very embedded and he bled a little. Poor little thing.

She said he got a little anxious but that's to be expected with what he's had done.

Can pick him up after 3pm, I can't wait.

I'm glad to hear it all went well. Dittoing on Pauline's suggestion about pain killers. They can make the difference between a comfortable night or not.

Have had dogs have lots of teeth out, be given soft dinner and turn round to snatch hard biscuit from someone else. Dogs are tougher than us humans.

Back