PDA

View Full Version : Humping

coconut
24th May 2007, 05:46 PM
My ma just rang me to tell me that she caught bax trying to hump freddie!! :o

niamhx
24th May 2007, 10:58 PM
Hi finn does this too he has a tiger teddy bear he humps ive seen him do it lots of times. I think it is just part of growing up.;)

Niamh :)

Caraline
25th May 2007, 12:33 AM
Lots of puppies & adolescents hump their canine buddies or their toys. It is often done during play but also at other times and is often related to working out who's going to be top dog. It is nothing to be worried about and they usually grow out of it anyway. If you find it very embarrasing you can usually distract your dog with a toy or some fun activity.

mishmosh
25th May 2007, 12:41 AM
mine has attempted to hump a German Shepard and an Old English Sheepdog when they were lying down.

oops!!

joey
25th May 2007, 09:33 PM
Oh no.......we have just seen that ourselves today. We picked up 9 week old Hobson on sunday, he just had a go at a toy. He cannot catch up with Ruby & Sasha yet (our two, 2 1/2 year old bitches). Its so difficult....you can't have a house full of bitch's can you ??? Its all a learning curve I guess.....Keep you posted........

PamH
26th May 2007, 12:40 AM
Maddy has one particular large stuffed dog she humps. I thought it would stop when she was spayed. But she was humping two days after the spay!

Pam

Karlin
26th May 2007, 01:14 AM
If you find it very embarrasing you can usually distract your dog with a toy or some fun activity.

Or your leg...

:lol:

Caraline
26th May 2007, 01:20 AM
:badgrin: Oh you're wicked!

Bronte
26th May 2007, 10:31 PM
Oh oh!

Chesney started humping Griffin today.
it was the weirdest looking thing I have seen...and 8 pound dog trying to hump an 80 pound dog. OH MY!

I really hope he grows out of it! LOL!

Jessieca
28th May 2007, 02:58 AM
Maddy has one particular large stuffed dog she humps. I thought it would stop when she was spayed. But she was humping two days after the spay!

Pam

Haha Bailey also has a large stuffed dog that he likes to hump. It's about twice the size of him, and he will drag it around and then hump it :eek:

coconut
28th May 2007, 10:50 AM
fred had a stuffed teddy and use to hump that aswell but he has stopped doing that now!!

OhMarley
28th May 2007, 02:00 PM
We've only had Marley since saturday and he's already humping his stuffed toys... he's 9 weeks old... isn't that kind of young to humping things??
I don't want him to be the puppy in puppy class that humps all the other puppies!!!!!!!:o

Caraline
28th May 2007, 02:41 PM
:lol: You won't be! Plenty of humping goes on at puppy class.