• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Marley!

OhMarley

Hello Everyone,
Well it's been such a wonderful day! i'm the happiest person in the world right now! He is perfect! So cute, cuddley, cheeky! That little tail wags so fast its blurred!
Here are some photos, introducing Marley age 9 weeks and 3 days :D

sleepingmarley.jpg

When we arrived this is what we saw... Apparently he and his sister had been playing in the rain and were absolutley pooped!

upsidedownmarley.jpg

He slept the whole time we were at the breeders house, the whole trip home and for a few hours once we got home.

marleysleep1.jpg

Marley in his new bed

marleychew2.jpg

Then he awoke... and so did the monster ;)

marleychew3.jpg

"I said no more photos!"

...continues on next post too many photos!

side.jpg

Marley:
"What was that?"
Me:
"Bangbang... the rabbit"

cute.jpg

"woahhhhhhhhhh"

passedout.jpg

Sleep time

He is just so wonderful, well i better go and see if he's awake yet and ready to go toilet, he's gone twice already outside, i'm so proud!

Oooh! Congratulatins, he's adorable! Ahh, I'm not supposed to look at pictures like these, make me want 10 more puppies!

Thats excellent Soma!!! :flwr: Enjoy your time with adorable little Marley, and said with the best intentions, hope we don't see you around so much! ;) (so you can bond :D)

OH< He is absolutely wonderful....I can't believe our weekend is finally here. I pick up little Dixie Belle tomorrow. I know what you will be doing all day. Judy:D

Oh Soma! I am in love from just the pictures! :luv: I can only imagine how you feel! He is an absolute doll. Congrats!!! :flwr:

Helllo everyone,
He's passed out on my foot so whilst I await for him to wake up again I thought I’d post an update.
He woke up about 4 times last night, not for long just needed a cuddle then went back to sleep. He was then deposited on my bed early this morning, he was have a whine and dad wanted to sleep hehe... so he was quite pleased with himself and passed out all wrapped up and snored!
After a while I got up and he went feral!!!!! He's a maniac! So funny, he just goes berserk charging around throwing toys, growling, doing maddies around the room.
He's in love with the cat and rabbit.... and I’m so proud of my girls. The cat has been so good... i'm dumbfounded! She keeps coming over and sniffing him, isn't scared of him, I'm positive she knows he's a baby. She even stayed in the same room last night, that's better then I ever expected
The rabbit demanded a head pat from him, he licked her face all over and then tried to sniff her bottom (very bad rabbit etiquette) so she turned her nose up and hopped off hehe
So far all is well and we’re so pleased!
Thanks for all the lovely messages, I couldn’t be happier right now.

Oh and you have a house bunny too....so do I! My dog Bentley just gets along so great with my rabbit Ebony, it's so cute to watch them!

Back