• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Huge brag about Grant

Bruce H

Our boy Grant is an AKC champion as of today at the tender age of 18 months old!!

Grant (Krystle the Great Grantini) got his championship starting with his 2 wins with my grandson handling him in Green Bay April 28 and 29. Then he got another win last weekend in Colorado. And finally he finished this weekend with Best of Breed yesterday and Best of Opposite today.

This has been the fastest we have ever finished a dog. We showed him a couple times when he was less than a year old and the comments we got was "Nice dog, needs to mature". I guess he matured!

His sire is Shado Run Hot Damn Here I Am.
His dam is Stellar Littlest Angel at Krystle

We are very proud of Grant

516730086_fedfa95647.jpg

516730092_798c939316.jpg

WOOHOO!!! that's exciting news! did your grandson handle him again this weekend? he's a beautiful dog and you adn kris should be proud!

:rah: CONGRATULATIONS! :rah:

You have every reason to be proud of Grant, he sure looks a very handsome lad indeed, it is so hard to find a really nice Ruby, Ironically I have just been having this very discussion with a colleague of mine!!

Well Done, Bruce, Kris and of course Grant on your successes!!

:w**h**: :mexwav: :w**h**:

:w*w:
Grant is VERY handsome! Congratulations!!! I love seeing pictures of beautiful ruby boys :)

:rah: Congratulations Bruce :rah:
He sure is a mightily handsome fellow. You must be very pleased & proud, and rightly so!

What a beautiful dog -- such a deep red! Congratulations on this achievement!

what a wonderful Ruby and a pleasure to look at. Those are great pictures and he rightfully makes himself look the king of that rock! congrats to you and Grant.

Back