• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Zoomies

freesia

I love it when Barney get's the zoomies but I wish I had a camcorder. He had one of his moments last night and the cat was wandering into the kitchen. She hadn't realized he was coming and just stopped dead and Barney headbutted her up the bum. It was so funny to watch.:D:D

Anyone else have funny moments with zoomies?

We don't have them anymore, as my youngest, Teddy is three. When he was a pup (Joly is 6 months younger) he would become very still and quiet. Then we knew that he would do a sudden mad dash at Joly.He always looked funny as he flung his head back and 'lead with his chest'.

At my parents house they have a full length patio door out into their conservatory, I had taken Darcy over and he and my parents 3 Cavaliers all vanished out into the garden, it was getting a bit nippy so we slid the patio door half way shut, Darcy came Zooming up the garden into the conservatory and head first into the wrong side of the patio door OUCH!! My mum and Dad's 3 all ground to a halt behind him and looked at each other as if to say "Doesn't he know his way round here yet?" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Barney sits still before take off as well.
Bet that door hurt, shouldn't really laugh at them but sometimes it's hard not too.:D

King has them still sometimes, usually when mom is cooking on the grill...He goes zooming throught the house. Cuz usually the grill means he gets a slice of cheese (even though we're not having cheeseburgers he gets excited) He got so excited one time he went so fast through the kitchen, lost his traction and BOOM hit the floor, then slid into the wall.... He got up and looked around thinking "Hope no one saw that!!" Wish I had the camera for that... Animal Planet's "The Planets Funniest Animal Videos" baby!!!

Murphy still does it, it cracks me up. Him and Tom, one of our cats, normally does it round the field in the morning. Murphy 'zooms' and Tom tries to catch him, normally by sinking his claws into his bum:yikes Luckily Murphy is faster than him:lol:

Back