PDA

View Full Version : Dixie is home.....

jld
28th May 2007, 03:42 PM
Well, my darling little Dixie Belle is home.... She made the flight just great. She never whimpered, and just sat in her little carrier. I unzipped the top and she sat up with her little head sticking out, and I was able to pet her the whole way home. She is absolutely a little cuddle-bug. She would just love to spend every minute in my husband's or my lap. She slept the entire night from about 10:30 until I got HER up at 7:00 this morning. WOW, I thought I was going to have a rough night, but just the opposite. Of course, she could have been just worn out from her adventure. Tonight may be a different story. I promise I will post pictures as soon as my son-in-law can take some. Wouldn't you know my digital camera is on the blink..... I am going to have to get it fixed. Just wanted to post that now I am officially a cavalier mom, and am totally smitten (my husband is too). Also, Cleo (the pug) is being very nice too. Cleo would love to play with her, but I am not sure Dixie is ready for that... I'll post pictures as soon as I can. Judy

Cleo's Person
28th May 2007, 03:46 PM
Judy,

:jump::jump::jump:

Delighted to hear that Dixie has arrived home safely. I know how excited you were waiting for her. How wonderful that she slept through her first night. Keep us posted on how she's doing - preferably with lots and lots of photos! :snap:

Rj Mac
28th May 2007, 05:03 PM
Thats great, congratulations....can't wait to see some pics :D

freesia
28th May 2007, 05:07 PM
That's great, post some pics when you can. It's surprising how quick they settle in, as long as they get plenty of cuddles I think they are happy.:D

Karlin
28th May 2007, 05:20 PM
Congratulations on being a cavalier owner! (or being owned by a cavalier... :lol:). Can't wait for some pics.

Cathryn
28th May 2007, 09:42 PM
Congratulations on being the latest human owned by a Cavalier!! :lotsaluv:

Glad to hear you had a good trip there and back and a easy first night with her too, looking forwards to seeing some pics!! :luv: :luv:

niamhx
28th May 2007, 10:48 PM
:rah:Can't wait to see pictures.

Charleen
29th May 2007, 12:50 AM
I am glad to hear that you have Dixie at your home now. I cannot wait to see pictures of her and Cleo.