PDA

View Full Version : Summer Wardrobe

Cleo's Person
28th May 2007, 04:10 PM
Hello All,

Cleo has a black puppia as, when we got one originally, Mark refused to walk a dog with a silly almost tutu harness! As I mentioned on another thread, I'm thinking of getting her a more coloured one for the summer - black attracts the heat afterall and I wouldn't want her to be uncomfortable! I think it's probably best to stick to the plain colours given the reluctance on Mark's part- so here's the query - what colour would best suit a Belnheim? She has a royal blue colar which I think is lovely, but I'm not sure if you can get puppias in royal blue. Therefore what colours would you guys advise?

Thanks, Tx

nursejess80
28th May 2007, 04:32 PM
We have a green one for Ruby, and it's SOOOO cute on her. We have a pink one also, but it doesn't go as well with her coloring, and my husband refuses to walk her in it! I want to get a purple one next, but I think I"ll wait a while on that.

casshon
28th May 2007, 05:32 PM
Molly has the purple one and it looks great it on her. I like green also.

Karlin
28th May 2007, 05:52 PM
I have navy blue and particularly like that on blenheims. I like black too -- I don't think a small harness will attract much heat especially as they are mesh, though, and the main part of the harness is beneth them. :)

Kingofthehouse86
28th May 2007, 06:07 PM
King has the red and he looks absolutly adorable in it....

Cleo's Person
28th May 2007, 07:25 PM
Karlin, I disagree I'm sure she's roast in the summer in the black harness - especially in Cork - we're soooo much nearer the equator here than you people in Dublin. A summer wardrobe is absolutely required. icon_whistling At least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! :lol: Thanks for the suggestions! I'll continue to mull for a few days and let you all know which I choose. :flwr:

Ste
28th May 2007, 07:31 PM
Karlin, I disagree I'm sure she's roast in the summer in the black harness - especially in Cork - we're soooo much nearer the equator here than you people in Dublin.

Any excuse for a spending spree eh?:D

Cleo's Person
28th May 2007, 07:36 PM
Absolutely Ste - and I do feel I've been remarkably restrained in the puppia department - She only has the one and how fair is that to a young lady! :lol:

Cathryn
28th May 2007, 09:56 PM
I have a Black and Grey Houndstooth one and also a dark blue one for Darcy, he's a Blenheim and it looks good on him!! I also like the Purple one as well, I think Puppia's for little girl doggies are like shoes for some of us ladies, you can simply never have enough!! Hmmm decisions, decisions!! ;)

cavi lover
28th May 2007, 10:12 PM
I have a lovely black and white checked for my rescue ruby girl Esther and she looks fab in it. I have tried it on my blenheim boy Timmyfor you and it looks great not that he will be wearing it ! Hope that might help the decision what to buy!!!

niamhx
28th May 2007, 10:54 PM
:lol: Were have I seen this before. Well as you know steven feels the same as your husband, no way will he walk finn in a coloured puppia so what we have decided to do is when I walk finn he goes in my puppia. On daddy walks he goes in daddies puppia all sorted ;)

Men what can :dgwlk:you do

effie
30th May 2007, 08:10 PM
Hey Guys!

The Dear Dog harnesses are very much like the Puppia's..im a huge fan..and they have lots of lovely colours and patterns..

Both of my boys have a military, a blue air mesh and a navy lucky 8 :)

Take Care
effie
x

KimNIndy
31st May 2007, 05:02 AM
if you go onto roxanne's website www.tiabellas.com and click on 'happy customers' you can see lots of blenheims and other cavvies modelling the different color puppias.

sallymum
31st May 2007, 01:16 PM
My lot at the moment have a pink, yellow and a blue. Just going to have to try the other colours as well, just in case.