• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

So Proud

Scouty girl

I was so proud of Scout today. I wanted to take her to my brother's house for a Memorial Day get together. At first he said no because he and his wife have an old cat and they didn't think she would like it. (I understood I just had an 18 year old cat pts 2 months ago). Anyway he called back 20 minutes later and said to bring her, they would put the cat in a bedroom and close the door.

She was such a good little girl. She listened to me when I spoke to her telling her what to do and where not to go. She layed down several times and took little naps. I couldn't have been more proud. My brother and his wife said several times that she is such a nice little dog. They recently had to put their Akita of 12 years to sleep.

Maybe she'll be welcomed back again another day. Hopefully she will bring her manners with her next time too!!!

Thanks Scout.....:rah: :rah: :hug: :w*w: :mexwav:

Congrats to both YOU and Scout.

Cavaliers are great dogs (as we all know), but their manners come from great owners like you who take the time to work with them to help them learn what's appropriate and what's not.

So YAY to both of you!!! :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah:

Awwww good girl Scout :lotsaluv: I am sure you will be invited back. Hey, for those folks who are not as doggy as we are, often if you tell them that you will bring a crate or an x-pen, then kind of soften up a bit.

Scout and I thank everyone for their kind words. I just love dogs and want mine to be mannerly. It's consistent work that hopefully pays off in the end LOL. If I could just get the cat to pay attention, wouldn't that be a miracle?

Back