• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our day out in London

*Pauline*

This is what probably made Dylan poorly, over doing things but we had a nice time in London at Trafalgar Square on the special 2 days it was grassed over. The reason I'm the only one on the grass is because we were a bit late and they were taking it up! I persuaded the security man to let me on.
519615444_74e45c9509_b.jpg

I got to take a piece of turf home too! It's in my garden dying now despite the rain!

I love my dog, doesn't it show!!
519668121_fa32bf29e8.jpg

519615446_22d44b6d40_b.jpg

And later we went to Covent Garden.
519672971_03a8778ec2.jpg

looks like ye guys had fun!! i will be in london at the end of next month going to go and visit them place have being over lots of times but never got around to it!

Pauline, What fantastic photos! In the second one you can really see its a mutual appreciation society! It looks like you guys had a blast in the big smoke. :)

What great pics!! Looks like a great day out was had by all of you! I love the look on dylan's face meeting the silver street artist!! :) :)

For a moment I thought you had taken Dylan to the world's most expensive doggie toilet... :lol: Out there all on his own! I love his face withthe street artist.

Love your pics!! We were just in London and stayed at a hotel in Trafalgar Square called The Trafalgar. I loved London! Very cool to see the square with grass!

What great photos! :snap: You always have the best pictures. And Dylan is more handsome with every day! :flwr:

Back