• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruby graduated from puppy class!!

nursejess80

Last night was Ruby's graduation at puppy school. She's been doing so well at home, but she didn't do so hot last night. She's used to practicing at training with all of the other puppies on the mat with her, and I think it freaked her out with everyone just sitting there looking at her. She couldn't stay for anything, and she kept jumping up at me like she wanted me to pick her up. She NEVER does that and can stay still for about 30 seconds normally. But, I was still very proud of her, and we're planning on starting beginner's training in a few weeks. I didn't get any pictures of graduation because I was out there with her, and my hubby was playing golf. Talk about supportive.....

Back