PDA

View Full Version : How can I find the search tab?

arasara
29th May 2007, 07:49 PM
Does this new board have the search feature? I am looking for a specific thread on flying with cavaliers (I am almost positive someone said they flew with a large sherpa although it does exceed regular airline dimensions) and I need to find who! I can't find a search feature anywhere on here (unless I am just blind!)

Does it exist??

:thnku:

Karlin
29th May 2007, 07:53 PM
It's on the top orange bar.

arasara
29th May 2007, 08:10 PM
icon_blshing

:thnku:

Truffe
29th July 2009, 12:51 AM
It do not appear on my computer, i am with mozilla firefox

Karlin
29th July 2009, 01:24 AM
It should be on the very top orange bar, it probably did not initially show because new registrations are on moderation and so don't get all the features. I think you should be able to see it now? :)

Love my Cavaliers
29th July 2009, 02:14 AM
Sara - I fly with a large Sherpa bag. I have only used it on American Airlines whenever I know I am upgraded to first class. Like you said, it is bigger than they say they allow and it doesn't really fit under the seat, but I have never had any flight attendant say something to me about it. I just have less leg room. You can squish a little bit of it under the seat, but not all of it. I fly from Chicago to Tucson and I don't know what kind of aircraft it is but you could probably flind out. The bag fits better in the window seat because of the configuration of the bars under the seat. There is definitely less room under the aisle seat. Riley weighs about 12 pounds and she is really comfy in there. She has plenty of room to move around and luckily, she has never made a peep. Hope this helps.

gazz19
5th October 2009, 07:53 PM
I have the same problem, no search item in the top bar.
How long before I get it?

Thanks

Karlin
9th October 2009, 01:24 AM
Hi Gazz19 -- the same reason, it doesn't show I think til you have made a couple of posts. I just haven't remembered to try and see if I can change that setting.

Karlin
9th October 2009, 01:28 AM
OK have fixed this. :)

Smilla
9th October 2009, 03:50 PM
OK have fixed this. :)

That is so great - I real missed that function. Thank you. :thnku: