• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello From Colorado

nxhawke

Hello everyone
I dont think I ever formally introduced myself. My name is Nichole I live in beautiful Colorado. I have to cavaliers Doodle Bug(aka Doodles) she is a 22 month old blk and tan cavalier and Kiwi(aka Wiggles) who is a 6 month old tri cavalier. We love having so many friends to talk to. If there is anyone else on here from CO let me know. I recently organized a cavalier meet up in the Denver Metro. Check out our website www.freewebs.com/coloradocavaliermeetup

Welcome to the board! It's a great forum, and I look forward to hearing more about your pups!:D

Hi from the great state of Texas, but one who absolutely loves going to Rocky Mountain State Park in Estes, CO.....I am a brand new cavie owner and I am so smitten. I have had my little one 3 days now......so, I have so much to learn and so much fun to look forward to..... Judy

Back