• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snoods are in!!!

moniechris

Theeeeeey'rreee heeeere!! YAY!!! The gang is THRILLED and I just can't get over the quality if these things!! They are gorgeous Roxanne!! Thank you!!!
Wesley is the definition of Urban Camo
snooditudes010.jpg

My little fashionista
snooditudes009.jpg

Cody holds his head with pride
snooditudes006.jpg

BLA!!! Who are we kidding! We look crazy silly mom!!
snooditudes003.jpg

Time for the good stuff??
snooditudes002.jpg

More doggy crack please!!!
snooditudes001.jpg

:rotfl:

Doggy Crack being a well earned treat I guess!??

Lovley pics, really like the snoods, my lot always look mortified when I put theirs on at feed time, but they always forgive me in the end, amazing what a bowl of kibble can do eh?? ;)

:lol: "doggy crack" is what we call the treats that Roxanne sends in her packages. My dogs go NUTS for that stuff and they only get it when mom buys them something from Tiabella's. Now, whenever I get a package from ANYWHERE, the dogs search through it looking for their treats!! :lol:

They are fine, but I now HAVE to ask: What are they for? I have never seen anything like it. At first I thought it was for dogs in very cold countries, but now I read something about eating? Help.... ;-)

I think the idea is to keep the ears out of food. Is that right? They do look funny! I love the photo of Cody with the big laugh on his face!

As their ears get long it is very useful to have something to put their ears in or hold them back or they get very mucky fromthe food. I use larger scrunchies or smaller stretchy wide headbands -- they work fine too. :) Some people use the sleeve off a long sleeved t-shirt -- with some of those you don't even need to sew in elastc or anything, you can just slide them on. Or you can buy snoods for something more stylish. :lol:

Back