PDA

View Full Version : G'Day from Sarah in Australia

Sarah J
30th May 2007, 02:11 AM
Hi, :D

My name is Sarah and I am 17 years old. I haven't got my Cav yet, she's 5 weeks old today and I can't wait until she is ready to be picked up. She is a beautiful tri-color and I am so excited to get her.:D

I joined this site because one of my friend told me is was a really great way to learn about other peoples experiences with the breed and some funny stories too. Also from being around like-minded Cav lovers:luv: I thought I might make some new friends too!

I will post some pictures of my little girl soon, and see what all you guys think!:snap:

-Sarah

ness
30th May 2007, 02:50 AM
Hey Sarah im glad you worked out how to use the site :) you will learn so much on here, I've learnt heaps about cavs already. It's great! Im so exited about getting our puppies they are gonna be so much fun :D ( I am getting the brother of Sarah's puppy, so we are both very exited) I hope you enjoy the site.

Charleen
30th May 2007, 03:19 AM
icon_welcome SARAH

Caraline
30th May 2007, 03:36 AM
icon_welcome from another Aussie. Can't wait for the photos! :snap:

sarahg
30th May 2007, 07:19 AM
icon_welcome to the board Sarah.

Sarah Xxx

coconut
30th May 2007, 08:50 AM
welcome sarah!

Rj Mac
30th May 2007, 12:01 PM
icon_welcome Sarah :D

Sarah J
30th May 2007, 02:47 PM
Thanks for making me feel so welcome everyone! Hope I get to know alot of you better, and all of your gorgeous Cavs!

-Sarah

Cathryn
30th May 2007, 03:13 PM
Hi Sarah and icon_welcome

Hope you enjoy your time on here, I am looking forwards to seeing pics of both yours and Ness's babies in the near future!!

Cleo's Person
30th May 2007, 05:00 PM
icon_welcome Sarah. Can't wait to see photos of your pup (and Ness's pup of course) as they arrive.

This board is a fantastic place to meet people who care about cavs and to learn about them.