• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just me!

Caraline

One of the problems with being the household photographer is that you rarely get your own mugshot in a family photograph, let alone with your dogs. Anyway, as I have become a bit of a fixture here I thought I should post up a picture as it helps us to know each other a bit better.

This picture is actually one I accidentally shot of myself on the first day I got my new camera. I was trying to see if the aperture was wide open, when the auto-shoot that I had previously been playing around with went off in my face. As it turned out to be one of the few recent pictures I have of myself I decided to keep it. I promise in due course I will set up the auto-shoot again and see if I can get a couple of pictures with me and my beloved canines.

In the meantime here I am...

Caraline060125001S.jpg

That's a great picture Caraline. Isn't it funny that when you take one by accident....it turns out so great?!

Pretty green eyes, Caraline! :) I think we need to start a thread of owners so we can see who we are talking with!!

I totally agree Holly! It's so funny because I start picturing what people look like on the Board...Like Caraline, for some reason I knew you had dark brown hair :lol:. Great picture though, Caraline...you do have nice eyes.

Nice to meet you Caraline! Funny isn't it that the pictures you simply snap off or that get taken by accident are some of the best you have?? I actually got placed in a photo competition a few years ago with a pic that was an "accident"!! :lol:

Back