PDA

View Full Version : Just me!

Caraline
31st May 2007, 12:17 PM
One of the problems with being the household photographer is that you rarely get your own mugshot in a family photograph, let alone with your dogs. Anyway, as I have become a bit of a fixture here I thought I should post up a picture as it helps us to know each other a bit better.

This picture is actually one I accidentally shot of myself on the first day I got my new camera. I was trying to see if the aperture was wide open, when the auto-shoot that I had previously been playing around with went off in my face. As it turned out to be one of the few recent pictures I have of myself I decided to keep it. I promise in due course I will set up the auto-shoot again and see if I can get a couple of pictures with me and my beloved canines.

In the meantime here I am...

http://users.bigpond.net.au/fiorfein/photography/Caraline060125001S.jpg

Jen
31st May 2007, 03:52 PM
Great to put a face w/ the name, Caraline! :D

brid kenny
31st May 2007, 05:03 PM
Great photo. Ypu remind me of the boss from THE BODY SHOP.

Cleo's Person
31st May 2007, 05:03 PM
Caraline, how lovely to put a face to a name. :D

Cathy T
31st May 2007, 05:08 PM
That's a great picture Caraline. Isn't it funny that when you take one by accident....it turns out so great?!

Holly
31st May 2007, 11:24 PM
Pretty green eyes, Caraline! :) I think we need to start a thread of owners so we can see who we are talking with!!

Donna27
1st June 2007, 01:33 AM
I totally agree Holly! It's so funny because I start picturing what people look like on the Board...Like Caraline, for some reason I knew you had dark brown hair :lol:. Great picture though, Caraline...you do have nice eyes.

*Pauline*
14th June 2007, 09:55 PM
Much prettier than the lady from the Bodyshop! Lovely eyes and eyebrows!

Cathryn
14th June 2007, 10:49 PM
Nice to meet you Caraline! Funny isn't it that the pictures you simply snap off or that get taken by accident are some of the best you have?? I actually got placed in a photo competition a few years ago with a pic that was an "accident"!! :lol: