• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Greetings from East Lansing, MI

Jessica Barnes

Hi! I have an absolutely beautiful 8 month old pup named Zander and a 12 year old mixed breed named Exene. They are wonderful dogs who bring a lot of joy to my life! I'm wondering how to connect with other Cavalier owners from my area. Any suggestions?

Jessica, just by joining this board, you may have already made a connection to people in your area! :) I'm not anywhere near you, but just wanted to welcome you and your fur family to the board. icon_welcome

Looking forward to hearing all about your dogs - and obviously can't wait to see photos :snap: :snap:

Hi , I am in Farmington Hills, and Stacey is in Livonia. I have 2 Cavaliers am the Rescue coordinator for CKCSC and breed occasionally, and Stacey has 2. I don't post prequently but glad I saw this.

Hi! Welcome to the board, I hope you'll like it here as much as I do! It's my favorite chat board, everybody are so nice!

Back