• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

Lindsay

:lol: My mom said she went to get into bed last night and apparently my dad and our lab Abby beat her to the punch! She sent this to me via cell phone so its not the best quality but I thought it was hilarious! I know RJ Mac will appreciate it as I believe our labs would get along great! ;)

0531072246.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's so funny!! When I was small, a friend of may parents had an enormous black dog, really huge a Newfie, of a Bermese or something - I don't remember the breed. He slept on her bed every night. When she got married and they came home from honeynoon, Samson, the dog, was not impressed. Go into the bed in the middle of the night. Put his back to her and with his legs, booted the new hubby out of the bed and on to the floor. This continued for a few months! I'm not sure how it was resolved.

Last edited:
, great pic
jake trys to sneak up on the bed but soon gets told "back to your own" but it rarely works....usually wake up in the morning with both him and Lucy curled up on our bed....LoL
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back