• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Help

niamhx

I need some help we had finn in temple bar for a walk this morning we have just come home and he seem to have a something wrongwith one of his eyes the white bit in the corner seems swollen rang the vet and he's not open till tues their is an emergency number you can ring but I thought I would ask first it's not bothering him. Anyone have any ideas:(

Call Anicare vets in the morning. They are open Sunday at all three branches, Blanch, Glasnevin and Clntarf, at different times. Check their website for opening hours of the branches as they are different: www.anicare.ie. They just closed at 4pm in Clontarf I think so none of the branches is open again til tomorrow.

This could be cherry eye and needs to be seen by a vet.

Thanks karlin what causes this, he was fine in the car in the way home. It's only a tiny part in the corner of his eye but I will call them in the morning thank you.

It seems to have gone he slept for about 2hours and now its gone :rah:what could it have been ? I will keep a close eye on him for the next few days

I would definately advise seeking medical attention, but it sounds to me as though some sort of irritant (dust, etc.) may have gotten into his eye and caused the third eye lid to come up to protect his eye.

Please let us know!

Thanks again everyone it didn't come back and seems fine his eye looks perfect again:D

Did get a fright though, I will talk to my vet on tuesday just to be safe :)

Back