• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Warning: little puppies! :^)

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
The rescue CKCS/springer mum from a Dublin pound that voyaged over to the UK thanks to Misty's hard work last week, gave birth to two pups shortly after arrival (clearly she wanted British citizenship for them...). Misty's linked to a thread on how the pups are doing; handsome daddy, a springer/pointer cross, is seeking a home in the UK (contact Misty for info! his pic is at the very start of the thread in the breed rescue section).

But I posted a pic of the two puppies... just so you can enjoy seeing what this rescue story was all about. :flwr:. This family had absolutely no other chance and would not be here except for hard work by a UK/Irish team. Cross border cooperation at its best! :)

See them here: http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?p=200036

It would be so nice if the mom and dad could find a home together after everything they went through! The puppies are adorable...

Dad is a bit too protective of the female -- some guarding behaviour -- so safer for them to be homed seperately I think, is the feeling. At any rate she is out of commission for a couple of months now and hopefully he will find a permanent home without having to wait so long. :)

They are little sweeties. I sure hope they & their mum & dad get to go to good loving homes.

Awww those pups are sooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!! im sure they'll get homed fast! Glad everything worked out well:)

Back