PDA

View Full Version : looking for cavalier pup

Amy Caulfield
3rd June 2007, 12:29 PM
:dogwlk: I'm Looking for a blenhiem or ruby couloured cavalier pup female age can go up to 1 year old:xfngr: :xfngr: .

[content removed by Admin]

Karlin
3rd June 2007, 03:25 PM
Hi Amy! This is a breed rescue section for people with dogs needing homes, rather than an area to post for puppies, so I am going to close this thread. Irish rescues really never get younger puppies into rescue -- I'd earlier given your mum the link for my breed rescue site which explains this and will give you lots of background on rescue dogs (nearly any in Ireland will eventually go through me or the breed club; the latter very rarely have dogs though, and also a long waiting list. I'd have a longish waiting list for dogs anywhere around age 1 myself as any under 3 almost never come in to rescue).

I don't allow public posts recommending breeders or for breeders to advertise puppies for sale, though anyone is very welcome to PM you privately with recommendations. :thmbsup:

I also have removed your phone number to be on the safe side :thmbsup:; people can PM you and your mum privately and directly if they feel they can help. If you want a puppy in Ireland, you probably need to go the route of contacting a reputable breeder, though. I've already sent you and your mum information privately on how to go about doing this and some suggestions which should be useful. :) Good luck!