PDA

View Full Version : Starting a Cavalier Meet Up in MN

nxhawke
4th June 2007, 07:00 PM
I am going to start a meet up for MN. We can meet once a month or twice all over the twin cities and let the dogs play. Pm me with you email address if you want to be added to the list!
Nichole, Doodles and Kiwi

Jen
4th June 2007, 07:51 PM
Great! Let me know when the first one will be! Are you relocating to Minneapolis?

nxhawke
4th June 2007, 09:37 PM
Yes me and my fiance are both from there. We have been in CO about 2 years and miss our friends and family. Please private message me with your email address so I can add you to a list of people interested!

Gracie's Mommy
6th June 2007, 03:38 AM
I'm in! Can't wait to get more info...we're always up for a Cavalier meetup!! :dogwlk:

Barb B
7th June 2007, 12:53 AM
I have sent a PM to you; yes, it would be great fun for Star to get together with other cavvies. She meets up with a lot of other dogs, especially at my daughter's softball games, but so many of the are a lot bigger than her!

nxhawke
12th June 2007, 09:47 PM
I was thinking about having the first one the second or third weekend in July. Any suggestions on good dog parks?

Karlin
12th June 2007, 09:59 PM
Appoint an official photographer now as we will all want some group photos of owners and cavaliers... :)