• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Starting a Cavalier Meet Up in MN

nxhawke

I am going to start a meet up for MN. We can meet once a month or twice all over the twin cities and let the dogs play. Pm me with you email address if you want to be added to the list!
Nichole, Doodles and Kiwi

Great! Let me know when the first one will be! Are you relocating to Minneapolis?

Yes me and my fiance are both from there. We have been in CO about 2 years and miss our friends and family. Please private message me with your email address so I can add you to a list of people interested!

I have sent a PM to you; yes, it would be great fun for Star to get together with other cavvies. She meets up with a lot of other dogs, especially at my daughter's softball games, but so many of the are a lot bigger than her!

Where to hold first meet

I was thinking about having the first one the second or third weekend in July. Any suggestions on good dog parks?

Appoint an official photographer now as we will all want some group photos of owners and cavaliers... :)

Back