PDA

View Full Version : Meet Tasha!!

Cathryn
5th June 2007, 11:40 PM
Hello!

I was going to introduce both Tasha and Bella to you this afternoon, however I had just plugged in the card reader and clicked on goodness knows what and managed to reformat the memory card instead of uploading from it!! Grr! :swear:
So I ended up going over to my parents house to get pics of Tasha, by then it was tea time and I guess you will have to wait until tomorrow to meet Bella, she's worth the wait I promise you!!

Firstly a bit of background on Tasha, she is one tough cookie!! This little girl has had a couple of pretty big things happen to her and come through as if nothing has ever been wrong!
When she was 16 weeks old she was rough housing in the back garden with a few of the other dogs, we live on a steep hill and have steep steps up into the garden area, all of a sudden she comes tumbling down said steps, picks herself up, shakes herself off and bounds back up. It wasn't until I put her on the table an hour later that it became apparant that she had dislocated her shoulder in the fall, badly dislocated!! There followed weeks of putting the shoulder back into place and have you ever tried keeping a 4 month old puppy from jumping around?? Heck it was impossible! 3 Months box rest followed with her trussed up to keep her shoulder in place, it worked, the shoulder is fine but it has left her with nerve damage in her forearm and elbow, not that this holds her back, she is a loon!
After much talking with the vet it has been decided to take 1 litter from her later this year, as her problem is the result of an accident and NOT a heriditary problem it cannot be passed on.
My mother (Bless You Mum for all you do for me! :flwr: ) came over to dogsit whilst we were on holiday when Tasha was a year old, I had just repeated the mating that produced her, so Mum made the conclusion there was bound to be another Tasha in the litter and when it came time for her to go home I suddenly found that Tasha was sitting in the car along with her suitcase!! She is still in my name, Mum calls her the "loaner" and is looking forwards to me mating her now we have the go ahead from the vet, depends on the outcome of the MRI now too!

Anyway, without further ado here is Tasha!

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s17/Cathryn_017/Tasha001.jpg

Her she is waiting to come in, come on Mum hurry up!

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s17/Cathryn_017/Tasha004.jpg

One of her other side, this was the shoulder she injured so badly
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s17/Cathryn_017/Tasha003.jpg

Lastly, I love this one, sorry about the knot, only spotted it afterwards!! :rolleyes:

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s17/Cathryn_017/Tasha002.jpg

So there you have her, my pretty little Natasha Rose!! Hope you like her!!

Cathy T
6th June 2007, 12:46 AM
Tasha is beautiful. Boy...she did have a bit of a rought start didn't she? Glad her shoulder is okay now though. And, how kind of your mother to allow you to "borrow" her :D

Cathy Moon
6th June 2007, 01:46 AM
She's lovely.:lotsaluv:

sarahg
6th June 2007, 06:15 AM
She is a sweetie :lotsaluv:

Sarah Xxx

Cleo's Person
6th June 2007, 10:18 AM
Tasha ia lovely. :luv: :luv:

Charleen
6th June 2007, 10:51 AM
Tasha is so cute.

Barbara Nixon
6th June 2007, 10:53 AM
She is lovely, Cathryn. A twinge, there, because her coat reminds me so much of Izzy's before it thinned out (because of mvd or the drugs ?).

ppotterfield
6th June 2007, 05:19 PM
What a beautiful girl :thmbsup: !!! Hope everything goes well as she will make beautiful babies!!!

coconut
6th June 2007, 08:12 PM
she is a beauty aswell, u have fab girls!!

Mycavyangels
6th June 2007, 08:13 PM
oh My gosh!! she is soooooooooooo Cute :D lol

Nicki
9th June 2007, 09:42 PM
Oh she is just beautiful Cathryn...what a shame you couldn't show her after that injury, I'm sure she would have done well...

At least she will hopefully produce some nice puppies for you in the future - paws crossed for a good result on Tues...

enchantingdragon
11th June 2007, 03:05 AM
What a gorgeous gorgeous girl!