• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Doggie sitting 14 Cavaliers plus!

*Pauline*

I'm very excited!! :*nana: Next month I will be house sitting for jenny, Dylan's breeder. Including Dylan, I'll have 14 Cavaliers. Plus...2 of the girls will have puppies. I can't wait.

I won't be doing all the work on my own, there is a grooming business attached to the house and when the girls are not busy they will take over from me and there is a lovely handy man too and Jenny's daughter is round the corner if I need her.

It's going to be a real treat for me. I just love being around dogs. I'm sure it will be hard work at times but I'm ok with that! It's nice to be trusted.

I'll take lots of pictures, you know what I'm like. :snap:

Last edited:
Sounds like you'll be in bliss! Not only 14 Cav's, but puppies too, and who can honestly say they don't love puppies!!

Good luck! Hope you have fun and can't wait to see the pics of you and all these cavs!

sounds like so much fun pauline, i am available if u need me i would glading fly over to play wit all them cavs!! :)

Pauline, I am green with envy. You'll have to give us regular updates and post loads of pics so we can live vicariously through you! :D

Haha! I will have the Internet at Jenny's so I can post away. But I'll probably be too busy to post pictures until I get back.

Only thing I'm worried about is one litter will be very young, I hope nothing happens to any of them. I just have to make sure mum has food and change the bedding once a day and do a head count! I'll be shown the ropes the day before but she has seen me lots of times with her little ones, she knows I'll be extra caring.

Back