• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Four Days...Maybe!!

Sarah J

The long awaited arrival of my gorgeous girl has come down to 4 days... Maybe!

The breeder is unsure when she wants to let the pups go. They get their final vaccinations this Friday, and she has said to us that it may be possible, if all the pups go well that we can come and pick her up on Sunday...

If not Sunday, then it will be another two whole weeks til I can pick her up!! Ohhhh... I am very much over waiting! I have everything all organised for when she gets here, toys and things...just waiting...

A few people on this site would know Ness, she is getting Kya's brother from the same litter and we are going to be looking after her pup for the first few days, so we'll have two little bundles of fun running around our house!

This post is from a VERY excited 17 year old!;)

How exciting.....I was in you position a little over a week ago. The days do pass....how old is your little one? Judy

Im so exited too! me and Sarah have been making puppy things (blankets) all day lol we are so exited :D Sarah made a mistake on her post it is acctually not their final vac it's their first vac ;)

Back