• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gawwwd Oliverrr

Super Princess

waht a frusterating night..lol

First..i got off work late YUCK missed my ride home YUCK!
Then STATS canada called..and i had to do a 20 minute survey (AFTER BEING PUT ON HOLD!!!!)
Then..i go into the washroom.and OLIVER..the GENIOUS..had gotten into the garbage..emptied it...(and yes..that time of hte month)
i go "OLIVERRRRRRRRRRR" like i yelled it..lol to try and find him.
and the door bell rings..so the people on the other side of hte door..were laughing at me cuz they ehard me scream OLIVERRRRRRRRRR

what a lil jerk. lol

Oh yuck! When I was growing up we had a little x-breed that I found in the rubbish bin at the back of our place. We thought someone had dumped her and named her Bindie. We later learned that she probably got in the bin by herself as this was one of her favourite passtimes that she never grew out of. I can still visualise our backyard in such a scenario as you describe.
:grnyuk:

grumbles i suppose so.:D

yes i do..i donno what im gonna do without him..im moving to ireland and hes staying here with my parents(well technically hes their dog but when i move back..im gnona take him when i getmy own place.:D)

Ive desided to go for Donegal..i have a friend up there:D
Its a small town though..ive never lived in a small small town before hehe:D
shall be interesting.

Donegal is suposed to be lovely. I've never actually been there as its at the opposite end of the country. Maybe you'll find you like small town life? :D Either way - welcome, or almost welcome, to the old sod!

Back