PDA

View Full Version : A Request: I'm craving photos! Pleeeeeeze!

lb0024
8th June 2007, 10:11 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm new to this forum and I'm enjoying getting to know you all via your messages, all the great information shared, and the comraderie.

Molly is my 6 month old tri and she's my first dog (as an adult), and I am also new to the Cavalier breed. (That is, I didn't know of them until about a year ago.)

I am sooooo smitten with Molly and the Cavalier breed! :luv: I love them all!! They all have just the sweetest faces and personalities. I can't get enough of them!

So one thing I noticed on this forum is that the avatar photos are so small. They are a TEASE! I want to see more - larger - photos of all your precious babies! I went to the Photo Gallery and, aside from a few of you, it's kinda pitiful! Where are all your brag books!? Get them out and post some photos! Pleeeeeeeze!!! Oh, and I will too. :o

I'll be watching...!
-laura

Jen
8th June 2007, 10:17 PM
There are a ton of photos--check your display option settings below! :)

Lynn
8th June 2007, 10:28 PM
I have quite a few pics of my two pups on my blog. If you scan down the page and see a pic you want to view larger, just click on it. There are also more pics of the pups starting in the November 2006 archives.

http://picselated.blogspot.com/