• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Crufts Quilifier

GeeGee

On sunday Pippa and myself are off to a big show where they have YKC Obedience classes. If we win any of the 3 classes we have entered we are off to crufts. I am so nervous but very happy in our first class there are 4 of us, second there are 5, and third there are 6 of us. Fingers crossed! Wish us luck! i will post results asap! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Good Luck to you both!! :xfngr: that you will be at crufts next year, just try to relax and focus on your dog, nothing and no-one else matters, have fun, if your dog behaves well and doesn't show you up then anything else is a bonus!!

I am sure you will do well!!

oh wishing you the very best of luck - try not to be too nervous, as dogs are very quick to sense that. As others have said, just concentrate on your dog and do the very best you can...

We look forward to hearing the results!!

Ok the Results, well first off i am going to say that Pippa's heelwork was not very good atall as the area smelt very good! and she decided to pee instead of retrieve her article in the 3rd class hehe. But putting that behind us I am still very proud. We managed to come away with a 4th, a 2nd and ........... A FIRST WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was soooooooo proud of her, we were 1 mark out of Crufts tho :( But i dont mind theres always next year!

But i dont mind theres always next year!

That's the spirit!! I think you did really well for your first competition!! I don't know very much about the obedience side of things so find this very interesting!!

WELL DONE!! :rah: :rah: on your placings, especially the first! Way to go!!

As for next year, well now you know what to expect next time plus you will have more experience of working together as a team by then!! Onwards and upwards! Sounds like you really enjoyed yourselves!!

Keep up the good work!!

WOW that was brilliant, well done you...

It was a good experience for you...and hopefully will help you to qualify next year...we're all rooting for you :)

Wow, a FANTASTIC result! To be one point off Crufts is frustrating but also really incredible -- a sign that you are really a great team and will be there next time around. Sounds like the points lost would have been to things not too preventable (Peeing!) -- heelwork is always so hard I think, especially if the smells are good.

Congratulations on the first!!!! And well done in general. Sounds like you have the making of a great team.:rah: :rah: :rah:

Back