• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

prayers

coconut

hi guys, hope ye don't mind me posting this here but i would like for ye to keep my friend and her lab in ur prayers!!

Buster got knocked down thursday night her and her h2b are waiting on there house to be built so they are living in town at the mo and have no room for the doggies so the dogs are staying with his parents and some how buster got out thursday night and got knocked down!! she is so upset he is in a really bad way she had to bring him to a private clinic to get him operated on and he had one op yesterday and another monday, she could not put him down so fingers crossed he gets better!! :xfngr:

Thanks guys for reading!!:flwr: :flwr:

We'll be thinking of Buster, your friend & her h2b, and his parents. Please keep us updated on his condition. :flwr::flwr::flwr:

Hi!

Speedy Get Well Soon Wishes to Buster, also a big :hug: each for your friend and her H2B as well, keep us posted won't you??

Oh, that is very sad and they must be so anxious; I hope he does well after his surgeries.

thanks guys she will be delighted to know that so many people are praying for buster!! Buster has another op today so fingers crossed!!

I have some bad news, buster had to be put to sleep today as he was not going to be able to walk again and it was the best thing to do for him!

My friend is in bits but she knows that it was the right thing to do!! :flwr: :flwr:

Back