• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Cedar..lots of pics

debjen

Cedar is a almost 9 month old Ruby Cavalier..He is from Robbie's breeder..

I'm so handsome

IMG_224522.jpg

Checking out the new backyard

IMG_22422.jpg

IMG_22412.jpg

He decided this back corner was a good place to hide when one of the dogs I am dog sitting scared him a bit

IMG_22502.jpg

Checking out my new brother..

IMG_22462.jpg

Checking out one of the visiting dogs..

IMG_22442.jpg

The new family..

IMG_225322.jpg

This should be interesting as he is a much softer dog than my other two boys .. he is here for a trial but I don't anticipate him going back to his breeder unless there is a big personality conflict..tho currently the two cavaliers are at my feet and the lab along side of my chair at the computer..*G*

Look at Robbie winking in that last pic; he must have plans for little brother. :lol: Wow he is a very handsome dog; so much coat already! Will you do agility with him too? :)

That must be Amber's long lost twin brother. He's not quite identical, but very, very close! :lol: I took some gorgeous photos of the girls today and then left them on my mum's computer, but when I get them you'll see how close the resemblance is! Although your boy has more white on his muzzle.

I love the last picture with all three. I just want to know how you go them to stay still until you took the picture. I try to take a picture of my two and it takes about 10 shots...LOL

What a handsome little guy! Now you have to get another Lab to even the playing field! ;) :D

What a handsome lad Cedar is!! Sounds like he is settling in already, look forwards to hearing how he gets along with his agility training!!

Cedar is gorgeous, what a sweet little face he has. I'd say, by the looks of that last photo of the three of them, that Cedar isn't going anywhere! They sure look happy there!

Back