• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A few pics from Today's NJ Cavalier Meet-up

Lani

Lucky and I had a great time today. As did Lynn and Razz!!

Here are a few pics. I'll post more tomorrow and also start working on the video. video will take a while as I have over 100 clips to sort through. I want to make sure everyone's dog is represented as much as possible.

Getting Ready for the festivities (Molly's granddaughter):
We had 3 birthdays: Murphy (today!), Lucky (coming up in a week, 1st bday), and Suki's brother Meatball:
CIMG4764.jpg

An outsider's view of our meet-up:
CIMG4933.jpg

Lucky's birthday cake:
CIMG4904-1.jpg

Lucky after enjoying a birthday pup-cake ... More PLEASE!!!
CIMG4916.jpg

Birthday hat:
CIMG4884.jpg

Chilling out at Home with his birthday loot:
(puppia is a gift from his aunt Molly, as are several toys, including a Hurl a Squirrel rope toy that he adores ... AKC black squirrel is from auntie Lynn and I got him an AKC grey squirrel. he LOVES squirrels ...)
CIMG5098.jpg

I was having trouble with my shutterfly tonight but I'll download a more complete album later ... I got some good pics of King, Suki and some other doggies too!

Lynn has uploaded a few close ups of some of the dogs ...
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8Ibt2zluzaMpA

The video will take some work - I hope to have it soon!! :)
Watch this space!!

Lani it was so nice to meet you and Lucky...He is so ADORABLE!!!!! Ruby is my favorite color next to the blen. Was Lucky pooped when he got home, King sure was he passed out as soon as he hit his bed!

OMG ... Lucky was SOOO pooped. I think he still is. He's been unusually quiet this evening.

We took his bday cake home and had it on the back seat ... left him in the car for just 5 minutes to run a quick errand on the way home and came back to see Lucky standing on the cake and devouring the frosting ...

This is the "after" picture of the cake:

CIMG5092.jpg

It was fabulous to meet King too ... I got some good pics and video of him also which I'll post in the next few days. :D

well happy birthday to Lucky! it seems that he enjoyed his birthday cake!

i can't wait to see more picture of Lucky and the video of everyone. i'm sure it was a great time. makes me wanna move to your part of the US to and a cavalier party!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO LUCKY!!! It seemed like you all had fun!! Cant wait to see more pics!

So sad we missed it

Oh Lani,
it seems you pulled off a fantastic Pawty!!! Through your yahoo group I read nothing but amazing responses to the party. We are so disappointed that we werent able to join in on the fun since we were out of town.
We really hope we can make it to the next one. Or hope to see you soon at the Next NYC meetup.
estee & ginger

We missed you Estee!! And, Lauren, come to NJ anytime & join us. :dogwlk:

Or maybe you could start your own meet-up in Chicago. (probably would be a little more convenient for you, but we'd still like to meet you & that gorgeous Brady!).

We did have a blast. Aaron, I finally posted the video - King is prominently featured in a couple of scenes! I hope you enjoy. :)

Nisha, Lucky thanks you for the birthday wishes - they aren't belated though - actually they are a bit early, he'll be one on the 19th, but we've started celebrating early. :rah:

Nisha, Lucky thanks you for the birthday wishes - they aren't belated though - actually they are a bit early, he'll be one on the 19th, but we've started celebrating early.

oh! sorry!!! Happy Bday for the 19th then!:D

Back