• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Do you like quiz?

Chanel

If you do look at http://www.quiz4fun.com It is a nice site there you can play in a league or head2 head. And many more things. You can also create new subjects. Why not one about our lovely dogs the Cavalier. I hope to meet you there. My english is not so good so I can create one myself but my hope is that some one will do.

Looks like fun -- maybe someone here will take on the challenge and try setting up a Cavalier Quiz. :)

OK a really easy one. You'd better all get full marks !

1 ) From which breed is the cavalier mainly derived ?

2 ) Give the names of the four recognised coat colours.

3 ) Describe the actual colours.

4 ) Whose affix is Homerbrent ?

5 ) Can two particolours produce a wholecolour puppy ?

6 ) Can two wholecolours produce a particolored puppy ?

7 ) What are the two main health problems of the breed ?

8 ) What is the name of the cavalier who became Crufts Supreme Champion ?

9 ) What is the name of the cavalier bitch used as a model for the popular Beswick cavalier figure ?

10 ) Which US president had/ has a cavalier ?

11 ) What is the name of the dog used as the first breed standard ?

12 ) Name the UK fund , started to help research into a common cavalier.
ailment.

13 ) What was the name of Bet Hargreaves' cavalier, to whom the fund was dedicated ?

14 ) Why is it incorrect to say that Charles II owned Cavalier King Charles Spaniels ?

15 ) Who is the American, who offered a prize for the dog bred to most resemble the dogs owned by King Charles ?

16 ) What reward did he offer ?

17 ) Which English duchess' home gave the name to one of the coat colours ?

18 ) What was the name of Pricess Margaret's cavalier ?

19 ) What year was the UK's Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club founded ?

20 ) What colour dog is on it's badge ?

Last edited:
Good questions!

I hope you will leave the questions on the site! I only winn against the computer Sonny, so I need some advantage.

Back