• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

It's me or the dog

brid kenny

For all you stay at home mums, workers and teachers on hols (i.e. me!!) IT'S ME OR THE DOG is on MORE 4 at 10.30 for a double episode. It's repeats of old ones. Great stuff altogether.:dogwlk:

I've just started watching that and some of those owners make me looks almost normal :D I really enjoy it.

I don't always agree with her approach but it makes for addictive watching. :lol: Yes and some of those owners are mad!

I liked the one where she said to the family, "This is Teddy Pom Pom's house and you are all privileged to live here with him"!

What a riot! Very entertaining.

Do you guys watch Cesar Milan (The Dog Whisperer)? He is very good. It's amazing what he gets the dogs to do - or not do, as the case may be. :)

-laura

Nisha it's not on anymore unfortunately :( It used to be on on Sunday evenings at 7:30 on ten... hopefully it'll come back! :xfngr:

oh.....ahh well....like ya said ,hopefully it'll come back!

Back