• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tics

Sue.k

Can anyone tell me, is there a seperate treatment for tics or do the frontline flea drops protect from tics also? Because we are living in the country now I have been told to be extra careful of tics, my o/h brought Prince and Lucy out for a walk and Prince came back looking like a walking sticky back!!! I pulled them off him but I am worried that he might have picked up tics, I had only given them the flea drops the night before.

Frontline Plus kills ticks and chewing lice as well as fleas and flea eggs. It's a bit expensive, but worth it in the long run.

exactly as Cathy said however they do recommend giving it every 2 weeks for certain types of ticks

Thank you, I will get some off the vet as soon as possible, I would hate it if my babies got them

Back