• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just joined - Have 3 month old Cav

GEM14

Hello to all and I am very glad that I found you! I've enjoyed perusing the posts and have gotten several of my questions/concerns answered already.

We have had our blenheim female for just about 3 weeks and we are settling in pretty well. I've never had a puppy before but it reminds me of having a toddler! We are pretty much planning our whole lives around her right now!

She is 3 months old today so I am sure I will be on this site often before I am comfortable with what to expect next. Her name is Bella and we love her so much already. It is hard to believe how quickly she has become part of the family.

Gem

Hi Gem, we have a couple of things in common. I too have my first cavalier, but not my first puppy. She too is 3 months old, and we have had her for 3 weeks. She is a blenheim like your Bella. We ought to compare notes...... Our lives pretty much revolve around her as well. In fact, I was shopping but left after 2 hours to come home and take her out. She is a little sweetheart, and we truly love her dearly. I am going to try to post pictures this weekend. Her name is Dixie. Judy

icon_welcome Gem & Bella :)
looking forward to hearing more about bella and seeing some pics of her:D :D :D

Back