• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New to this Forum

Peakdowns

Hello everyone.
I have been lurking on this Forum and after browsing around decided to join you.
My husband and I have a small kennel in Newcastle Upon Tyne UK of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and King Charles Spaniels.I bought my first Cavalier in 1986 after returning to the UK to live.
We show and breed under the Peakdowns affix and have been lucky enough to have had some success in the show ring.
Looking forward to reading all about your Cavaliers on this forum.
Brenda

glad you found us Brenda ..............huge welcome from us ( but then you know us already LOL )

xxxxxxx

Hi there Brenda!!

Good to see you found this forum, as you can see there are some people here you already know!! ;)

Look forwards to seeing your posts!!

Take Care, Best Wishes

Hi Brenda - good to see you on here...you might remember me from other forums...and I'm a friend of Debbie's, have some of her retired dogs.

Back