View Full Version : M & M's
17th June 2007, 10:05 PM
to cut a long story short my two boys got a hold of about 5 or 6 peanut m&m's should i got to the vet or is there anything to make them sick??
17th June 2007, 10:27 PM
There was a thread the other day, in which people said that nuts were ok. There is very little chocolate on an M&M and it's not the dangerous dark sort, so your dogs should be fine. mine have had far more than that, with no effect at all.
17th June 2007, 10:45 PM
thanks barbara u think i just panicing
17th June 2007, 11:00 PM
I think you're find with that few m&ms. My friend's toy poodle got a hold of entire box of see's candy (the small easter pack) and he's still here to tell us about it. I think she sure got lucky that time!
17th June 2007, 11:30 PM
One time my mum sent my daughter a nice big chocolate easter egg, the hollow kind made of chocolate with little chocolates inside. My daughter took it upstairs and put it on her bed. But she did not close the door. My little yorkie who passed away last June went upstairs and jumped up on the bed and ate it all!
A little while later I hear "mmmoooommm...., Winston ate my easter egg!"
I was so worried, but he showed no ill effects.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.1 Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.