• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

M & M's

coconut

to cut a long story short my two boys got a hold of about 5 or 6 peanut m&m's should i got to the vet or is there anything to make them sick??

There was a thread the other day, in which people said that nuts were ok. There is very little chocolate on an M&M and it's not the dangerous dark sort, so your dogs should be fine. mine have had far more than that, with no effect at all.

I think you're find with that few m&ms. My friend's toy poodle got a hold of entire box of see's candy (the small easter pack) and he's still here to tell us about it. I think she sure got lucky that time!

One time my mum sent my daughter a nice big chocolate easter egg, the hollow kind made of chocolate with little chocolates inside. My daughter took it upstairs and put it on her bed. But she did not close the door. My little yorkie who passed away last June went upstairs and jumped up on the bed and ate it all!
A little while later I hear "mmmoooommm...., Winston ate my easter egg!"
I was so worried, but he showed no ill effects.
Pam

Back