• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jordi - 3 months cavalier

noa_mills

Hello all,

We got our first puppy about 3 weeks ago, he is about 3 months now and his name is Jordi. He is also a blenheim cavalier.
He's a lovely, little boy but so full of energy :D We had always had cats before and we are certainly noticing the difference! We love him very much and although he is a handful we miss him so much when we are away from him.

Here are a few pics:

At 3 weeks old

At 8 weeks:

At 10 weeks:

Having fun on the couch!

Anyway, since this is our first puppy, we need lots of advice. I was recommended this website by a doggy trainer (he is starting doggy school next month) & look forward to reading all your posts :dogwlk:

Last edited:
Hello and icon_welcome

What a little cutie you have there! Feel free to ask any questions you have, we will do our best to help you out in your first venture of being "owned" by a Cavalier!! :lol:

Thank you so much. We need all the help we can get :p He's a lovely little boy but he really wears us out sometimes...

Today I'm going to take him for his first walk. He hates the leash but maybe when he starts associating it with walks and being out he'll start tolerating it (I hope!) Any tips?

Yeah, take some treats... something totally irresistible. Start as you hope to continue, so place him on your left side & give you start walking command eg "heel". Take a step with your left foot & hold the treat about a foot in front of his nose. When he moves forward to get the treat give it to him. Repeat, increasing the distance. Keep sessions very sort to start with... maybe only a few minutes. Even just walking 3' is a good start. Patience... patience... patience.... and most of all make it fun and end on a high note. Good luck.:dogwlk:

Welcome!!!

Hello and welcome. So pleased to see another beautiful puppy on the forum.. looking forward to many more photos of him. What is it with their slipper obsession though ha ha...

icon_welcome I joined this site when I was first blessed with my Chelsea Cheesecake 5 weeks ago. It is a fabulous resource with so many helpful friends!
I think that Cav owners are the same sort of people (friendly and lovable just like their cavs) - so everyone gets along really well.

I love the photo's of your baby - keep em coming!

Love Chelsea's Mum

Back