• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

jeannelewis

I'm Jeanne and my best friend is a one and a half year old Cavalier named Holly (Gardengate Holly GoLightly). :dogwlk: She is so smart and sweet. It is a pleasure to have her in my life.

Sadly, she was diagnoised with CM and early stages of SM last week. I am determined to give her the best quality of life possible. We are trying to determine if she needs the decompression surgery now or later.

I am interested in meeting other Cavalier owners and share my love of this AMAZING breed!

Welcome Jeanne. So sorry to hear Holly is not well but so glad you are committed to giving her the best possible life. You've definitely come to the right place. Holly is an absolute doll...what an incredibly sweet little face and I just love the name!! Perfect for a Cavalier.

icon_welcome to Jeanne & Holly. So sorry to hear about the diagnosis of CM & SM. You sound like you are really committed t providing Holly with the best care and I am sure you will find plenty of support here among our members.

welcome jeanne, so sorry to hear about holly but this is the best place for u to get information on what she has being diagnoised with!

icon_welcome to the board Jeanne. So sorry to hear about Holly's diagnosis, but in you're in a good place to discuss the diagnosis and how Holly copes and no doubt will find lots of support here.

Hi Jeanne and glad to see you here. :) I hope you'll find the board a helpful and interesting place to be!

Welcome Jeanne and Holly from another pacific northwesterner! I'm sorry to hear about Holly - I'm sure you will find a wealth of information here.

Back