• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

downtime last Friday, 15th

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Just had a note from my hosting service apologising and noting they had network problems last Friday, hence the downtime some reported to me on Friday. I am not sure how long it lasted as I wasn't online at the time. Anyway just to say it wasn't your imagination or your own provider's problem! :)

This is the first time I've had any downtime with this provider in many months however, compared to regular monthly outages with my old provider. (y)

Yeah i thought it was just my internet! but then i realised the rest of my internet was working....thought you were updating the site or something like that (not that it needs it)..thanks for clearing that up!

LOL I thought the IT dept had stopped me from logging in in an attempt to make me do what I'm paid to do! :shock:

LOL I thought the IT dept had stopped me from logging in in an attempt to make me do what I'm paid to do! :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: The number of people I see in offices hastily switching between screens on their computers!! One of the school secretaries was making a bid on :*bay: when I nipped in to discuss something with her this morning!! :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: The number of people I see in offices hastily switching between screens on their computers!! One of the school secretaries was making a bid on :*bay: when I nipped in to discuss something with her this morning!! :lol:

:lol: instinct immediately makes you want to switch screens because you know you're doing something you shouldn't, but it probably makes it look so much worse beacuse you draw attention to it!

I seem to have the nack of always being doing something I shouldnt when the boss walks round :eek:

Back